Who is the data controller for the processing of your data?
Identity: ABASIC, S.L. ("Desigual").
Postal address: Passeig Mare Nostrum, 15, 08039, Barcelona.
Telephone: (+34) 933 043 164
Email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact details: [email protected]
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In compliance with European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that Desigual will process the data you provide us for the following purposes:
- 1. To correctly execute the management of our services, consisting of:
- (i) Management of your user account on the Desigual website;
- (ii) Management of the [email protected] Card ("[email protected]") loyalty programme;
- (iii) Purchase and delivery of Desigual products you have bought, in addition to sending your purchase receipt to the email address you provide us;
- (iv) Management of our services, including reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, among others;
- (v) Registering and managing the resolution of in-store incidents and online incidents.
- (vi) Registering and managing the communication channels between the customer and Desigual, through our chat, using the "Contact us" application, or by letter, email or telephone, including the recording of your calls, with our customer services.
- 2. To send commercial notifications to inform you of our products and notifications related to Desigual competitions, and to conduct satisfaction questionnaires, as long as we have your consent to do so. Satisfaction questionnaires are conducted to offer you personalised service in order to improve your shopping experience at Desigual.
- 3. Analysis of your behaviour as a user as well as commercial profiling to show personalised advertising adapted to your preferences and, wherever applicable, to your browsing history. Desigual will produce your commercial profile based on data collected through third-party sources including, for example, third-party cookies. No automated decision-making which may have legal or similarly significant effects on you will be made based on said profiling. Commercial profiling through cookies may be used by third-party websites to show you personalised advertising. You can manage your cookies by following the instructions stated in our cookies policy.
- 4. In addition, Desigual will produce your commercial profile based on (i) the information you provide; (ii) your own cookies (wherever applicable); (iii) your purchasing history; (iv) how often you open your emails, and (v) your replies to any satisfaction questionnaires we may send you. No automated decision-making which may have legal or similarly significant effects on you will be made based on said profiling.
Bear in mind that the analysis of your behaviour as a user allows us to improve your experience as a customer of the Desigual brand.
- 5. If you register as an [email protected] customer in our physical stores, Desigual will store pressure, trace, velocity and acceleration data (among others) via your digital signature, in order to accredit the identity and veracity thereof.
- 6. Prevention of abuse and fraud in the use of our services (e.g. fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, spam, among others).
- 7. Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, whenever required in accordance with legal and statutory provisions.
Remember, you can manage your consents on an individual basis by visiting your user area.
3. PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
How long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as the contractual and commercial relationship remains in force, until you request their elimination, or the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
What are your rights when you provide us your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not Desigual is processing personal data that concerns you.
You also have the right to access your personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, wherever applicable, request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
In certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
In addition, under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your personal situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Desigual will stop processing your data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability as well as withdraw given consent at any time; nonetheless, this will not affect the legality of any processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us through the enabled links, which you will find in ABASIC emails and notifications or in your user account. Alternatively, you can contact us by email at [email protected] by ordinary mail at the following address: ABASIC, S.L., Passeig Mare Nostrum, 15, 08039, Barcelona, Spain. Addressed to User Service and indicating "Data Protection" on the envelope. Remember to provide as much information as possible regarding your request, including name and surname(s) and the email address you use for the account or website related to your request.
Finally, we inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent pubic bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.